12.23.2009

[.today.]

today i had to go down to the medic-aid office and i was seriously annoyed by every and anything in that god forsaken place! the long lines the ppl who work there -- everything! i just hate being in or around anything ghetto! lol first i had to put my application in a basket and wait for my name to be called ..after about an hour and a half they finally called my name (which surprised me because i thought id have to wait at least two hours to be seen) .. i was called into the office and sat across the desk of the nice lady who went over my application, when she was done she gave me a list of documents that i need to bring back in tomorrow on christmas fu*kin eve! aint that some shit? welp wish me luck cause i sure as hell don't wanna go back but i have to (ugh) *rolls eyes*

sincerely,
krazii

No comments:

Post a Comment